ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Egypt Evisa Service Joint Stock Company is a commercial/ private website, NOT an official website of the Government. (“we,” “us,” “our”) and provides its visa processing and related travel services to you in part through its website (the “Websites”). It is highly recommended that you read our Terms and Conditions because once you have visited our website, you have automatically agreed to our Terms and Conditions. This apply to anyone that enters the site including customers, buyers, browsers, content creators and anyone that is making use of the site.
You are solely responsible for all materials that you upload, post, publish or email through our service. It is not permitted to use our service for the illegal purpose (including the violation of our data, privacy or the export control laws); interfere, modify or hack the integrity and performance of our service components.
We reserve the right to change or modify portions of any part of this agreement without notice. Any such changes will become effective no earlier than fourteen (14) days after they are posted except that changes of service functions or changes made for legal reasons.
ABOUT OUR SERVICES
- Processing and resending eVisa on time.
- Supporting all the eVisa information in 24/7/365.
- Protecting the customer information.
- Informing instantly (if the processing time seems longer than expected because of some additional documents requested)
Note: We are not in charge of any delay or loss due to the wrong email address supplied by applicants.
Responsibility of Clients:
- Providing correctly your required personal information
- Making full payment for our services
- Signing the authorization form to confirm the transaction
- Any change after paying the Egypt Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- Confirmation after receiving eVisa within 3 hours, if not, our team shall be considered completing and we are not responsible for any further situation.
Note: Processing time of eVisa depends on the service type you choose (normal, emergency or rush) and it only counts from the moment after we have received your full, correct documents as required by the government.
If you delay sending us the full required document, the processing time will be longer than guaranteed, and we shall not be responsible for any lateness.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
There are several terms when you agree to pay any prices and fees due for services purchased at this site, at the time you order the services:
Egypt Evisa Service Team expressly reserves the right to change or modify its fees at any time. Such changes shall be posted online at this website and effective immediately without notices, including with old customers have purchased for a period of years.
You may be required to provide Egypt Evisa Service Team correct information about your Credit/Debit Card or other payment instruments to extend the service or any thereof is made available for any fee.
After payment, order confirmation will be sent to the email address. If you disagree on any matter, you must notify our Egypt Evisa Service Team within sixty (60) days after the date you receive confirmation. Egypt Evisa Service Team may choose to bill through an invoice, in which case, full payment for invoices issued in any given month must be received to us thirty (30) days after the mailing date of the invoice. If not the services may be terminated.
The clients are not authorized to withhold fees due to any service, guarantee or liability-related claims. In the same case, any right of offset on the part of the client is hereby excluded.
About refund method, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your payment method on file must be kept valid if having any active service in your account.
- Where refunds are issued to your payment method.
- Issuance of a refund receipt is only confirmation that Egypt Evisa Service Team has submitted your refund to the payment method charged at the time of the beginning of sale.
- The payment provider or individual issuing bank associated with your payment method establish and regulate the refund posting time frames may range from five business day or longer.
Fees: There are two kinds of Egypt eVisa fees that you have to pay for getting your visa, including Service fee and Government fee:
Service Fee: the amount of cost that the applicants have to pay for our service during a Egypt visa online processing till they receive eVisa as agreed with 24h professional support.
Government Fee: the amount that applicant have to pay for the Egypt Government via electronic system to process eVisa.
Pay through Paypal
All fees on this website will be paid through Paypal Payment Gateway. This payment method portal meets all standard of international financial system such as PCI DSS of PCI Security Standards Council, 3D-Secure of Visa, MasterCard and JCB.
By using Paypal Payment gateway that you allow it to debit the full amount of purchase from your Credit/Debit Card, bank account or other payment methods linked to your Paypal.
We are use USD (US Dollar) as the list price for our services. The price of visa fee must be paid in USD (US Dollar) for any payment by Credit/Debit Card Method. For transactions involving currency exchange rates are derived by bank, these amounts may be different due to the currency convert of your local currency.
Egypt Evisa Service Team shall not be liable for several circumstances but we will try to give eVisa to you as soon as possible if the following cases happen:
- Any delays or losses relating to the regulatory changes that without notices on our websites.
- Any cost, damage, and expense from any fault or cause, whether or not it is incidental, direct, consequential, special, exemplary, or in excess of the visa service fee paid by customer for visa processing.
- Any respect or for any amount of delay or loss caused by events that we cannot or do not control, including but not limited to weather conditions, acts of God, war, acts of public enemies, civil commotions, strikes, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including the Government system being closed).
- Any sudden changes from the Government and the visa processing time.
- Any requirement changes of Government without notice.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If the eVisa was rejected by the Government because of special reasons or any unexpected reasons, service fee will be refunded (without the Government fee) for you.
Please read more details in Cancellation and Refund Policy
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
We are committed to safeguard all your valuable and confidential information. All transactions of user authentication including Credit/Debit Card processing are conducted using EV SSL (Extended Validation Secure Socket Layer).
COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
Egypt Evisa Service Team makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this site or the services found at this site are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this site or the services found at this site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access this site or the services found at this site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules, and regulations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via chat box, email or hotline for any assistance, we always beside you 24/7/365.